Brooklyn has the best views, everybody knows it. So when we were contacted by @instagramnyc to sponsor an instameet with some of Brooklyn’s best photographers, we couldn’t resist. We hosted a photo contest and the winners each received 2 tickets to our Brooklyn Pizza Tour. The categories were:
Best of Brooklyn
We met up at Transmitter Park in Greenpoint, Brooklyn. The park has awesome views and interesting design, so it was the perfect place to find cool photo opportunities.
Take a peek at some of our favorite photos from that day and check #inbrooklyn to see more.
1. Brooklyn has the best views – Winner “Best of Brooklyn”
2. As the sun sets on our fair city – Winner “Best Portrait”
3. Going up? – Winner “Best Creative”
4. When pups come out to play you know it’s going to be a great day
5. Enjoy every sunset. Look forward to every sunrise.
6. Somewhere between the breathtaking skyscrapers and glimmering waters, this clutch of lovelies beckoned my lens
7. Chasing light
8. This Instagrammer traveled from Canada to Brooklyn for our instameet
9. The crew
10. Seeing the world through rose-colored glasses
11. Balancing act
12. There are no bad views from Brooklyn
13. Walk into the light
This is what happens when a group of incredible photographers gather together to share photos of Brooklyn.
It was a blast sponsoring this event and we can’t wait for the winners to redeem their gift certificates and come on our Pizza Tour!